Update 9 for Altium Designer 10
Altium Designer, AltiumLive, BugCrunch, updates, loop removal, polygon pour
I am pleased to announce a new update for Altium Designer.
This update focuses on addressing issues that have been raised in BugCrunch and includes:
- Polygon pour improvements, including the issue when joining copper pour to the thermal reliefs.
- Improvements to the interactive router loop removal tool
- Resolved the issue where the conflict resolution mode was not remembered after subsequent drag operations
- "Restore (n) Shelved Polygons" command now asks the user if the un-shelved polygons need to be re-poured straight away or not
- The files now open within the library project for SVNDblib.
Thank you to those who logged these issues in BugCrunch, nominated them, and voted for them!
Along with these issues, there are a variety of other issues that we have included in this release. For detailed information on what is delivered with this update, read the release notes.
The delivery of this update affects the following 7 modules:
- System Components category:
Altium Designer Base, PCB System, PCB Support, Schematic System, Soft Design Support
- FPGA Components category:
FPGA Configurable - Wishbone Memory Controller
- Output Generators:
Printer - PCB
Installation of these updated modules will bring their revision up to 10.589.22577. The Platform Build number will also update to 10.589.22577 as the Altium Designer Base module is updated.
To update your Altium Designer 10 installation, go to the Plug-in page (DXP >> Plug-ins and Updates) and select “Update All”.
(If you don’t see the update, use the “Refresh” link in top right hand corner of the Plugins page.)
For those who installed directly from DVD, you can access the updates by changing a setting in preferences: System >> Installation Manager, change the Remote Repository Location to http://installation.altium.com
If you are wanting to install a new build containing this update, please download the latest Installer/Uninstaller to support this build