Announcement: Analog Devices Content Release
The Content Team is pleased to announce a new release (and new manufacturer) in the Altium Vault and Content Store. Analog Devices has now been added - and we are starting the board-level component roll out with their RF and IF category. Families released today include the following:
- Analog Devices RF IF Amplifiers
- Analog Devices RF IF Attenuators VGAs and Filters
- Analog Devices RF IF Detectors
- Analog Devices RF IF Direct Digital Synthesis
- Analog Devices RF IF Integrated Transceivers Transmitters and Receivers
- Analog Devices RF IF Mixers and Multipliers
- Analog Devices RF IF Modulators and Demodulators
- Analog Devices RF IF PLL Synthesizers and VCOs
- Analog Devices RF IF Prescalers (Microwave)
- Analog Devices RF IF Switches
- Analog Devices RF IF Timing ICs and Clocks
These components can be found in the Unified Components section of the Content Store. You can also use these components directly from within Altium Designer via the Vault Explorer - where you will also find supplier links and pricing information. For integrated libraries, look for the ‘Download Library’ button on the Content Store pages.
A total of 801 new components have been released this week across 11 families. For details on the RF IF devices you can find more at Analog Devices’ website here.
Stay tuned for more Analog Devices content coming soon, including Linear and Amplifiers!