This update addresses further issues that have been raised in BugCrunch, including:
- Creating a PDF in the OutJob from a 3D Print job no longer keeps the board flipped in the PCB editor
- ODB++ output no longer generates incorrect image and EDA package data for offset rounded pads.
Along with these issues, there are also further updates for the PADS and Allegro importers, generating of ODB++, as well as localizations. For detailed information on what is delivered with this update, read the release notes.
The delivery of this update affects the following 9 modules:
- System Components category: Altium Designer Base, Altium Designer Localization, Altium Designer Installation System, PCB Support
- Output Generators category: Output - AdvPcb3DPrint, Output - ODB, Output - Gerber
- Importers and Exporters category: Importer - Allegro, Importer - PADS
Installation of these updated modules will bring their revision up to 10.651.22821. The Platform Build number will also update to 10.651.22821 as the Altium Designer Base module is updated.
To update your Altium Designer 10 installation, go to the Plug-in page (DXP >> Plug-ins and Updates) and select “Update All”. If you don’t see the update, use the “Refresh” link in top right hand corner of the Plugins page.
For those who installed directly from DVD, you can access the updates by changing a setting in preferences: System >> Installation Manager, change the Remote Repository Location to http://installation.altium.com
If you are wanting to install a new build containing this update, please download the latest Installer/Uninstaller to support this build.