Another update for Altium Designer, which brings the update count to six since the release of AD10.
This update includes:
- Improvements to the PADS Importer, including support for V2007.0 and V9
- Support for Altera Quartus2 and Nios2 v11.0
- Improvements in searching in the Vault Explorer
- Updates to device support
- Plus many other fixes.
And of course, there are more fixes prioritised by the BugCrunch reports that you submitted and voted on. These include:
- Column widths that are now restored correctly in the Browse For component dialog
- CAMtastic now generates correct outlines for rounded rectangular pads when using the "Analysis / Generate Outlines" command.
For detailed information on what is delivered with this update, read the release notes.
The delivery of these fixes affects the following 14 modules:
- System Components category:
Altium Designer Base, PCB System, PCB Support, Soft Design System, Soft Design Support, Data Management, Device Registry, Altium Designer Localization
- FPGA Components:
FPGA Configurable - Generic Logic
- Hardware Support Packages category:
Device Support - Altera Cyclone 4E, Device Support - Xilinx XC9500, Device Support - Xilinx XC9500XV
- Importers and Exporters:
Exporter - Ansoft, Importer - PADS