Another update for Altium Designer - the fifth since the release of AD10.
This update focuses on improvements to CAMTASTIC and Actel support, and there are more fixes to BugCrunch reports that you have submitted. These include:
- Flipping a component during move no longer loses the ref point.
- The actual height of a component that has a 3D body with a non-zero OffsetHeight is now calculated correctly for DRC.
- Shift click now enters inplace edit of selected text object when Shift Click to Select preference is enabled.
- ODB++ Output will now export Signal Layer Polygon Regions to corresponding ODB++ nets in case they are part of any PCB nets.
For detailed information on what is delivered with this update, read the release notes.
The delivery of these fixes affects the following nine modules:
- System Components category:
Altium Designer Base, PCB System, PCB Support, Schematic System, Soft Design System, Soft Design Support, Soft Design Synthesis Libraries
- Hardware Support Packages category:
Device Support - Actel IGLOO nano
- Output Generators category:
Output - ODB
Installation of these updated modules will bring their revision up to 10.545.22410. The Platform Build number will also update to 10.545.22410 as the Altium Designer System module is updated.
To update your Altium Designer 10 installation, go to the Plug-in page (DXP >> Plug-ins and Updates) and select “Update All”.
(If you don’t see the update, use the “Refresh” link in top right hand corner of the Plugins page.)
For those who installed directly from DVD, you can access the updates by changing a setting in preferences: System >> Installation Manager, change the Remote Repository Location to http://installation.altium.com